Re: [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release

From: Sebastian Gutzwiller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 15:43:48 +0200

I recommend to build linphone-desktop because it includes necessary external & proprietary libraries. The needed build tools & libraries that you must install before building linphone are described in Readme (well most of them). Normally finding the missing installation in the build output is that difficult.

HTH Sebastian

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.