[Linphone-users] New user, how to set up Linphone against Avaya SIP

From: Bertalan Voros
Subject: [Linphone-users] New user, how to set up Linphone against Avaya SIP
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:57:23 +0000

Hello All,

I am trying to set up Linphone against an Avaya system with little success so far.

Could someone give me some help/explanation whether this is doable with Linphone?

I know my account id (extension), sip password, domain, there is an ip address whicj I assume would be the proxy and was even given a certificate that I assume would be for tls.

There appears to be no potions for this in the gui and I was unable to find the config files.

Thank you in advance,
Bertalan