[Linphone-users] Can't connect to sip.linphone.org (from MicroSIP)

From: Jaime T
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can't connect to sip.linphone.org (from MicroSIP)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:30:32 +0100

Hi all. I'm trying to "connect" to sip.linphone.org using the MicroSIP
client. In the past when I've tried to do this, I've been successful.
Now, the status bar is just showing "Connecting..." followed by
"Request Timeout".

Could anyone please let me know whether there are any issues with
sip.linphone.org at the moment, or is the problem more likely to be
"at my end"?

(Apologies if this isn't the correct mailing list for these questions)

Many thanks, Jaime