[Linphone-users] Issues with Windows 10 Linphone App and Ringing on Inco

From: arcfide
Subject: [Linphone-users] Issues with Windows 10 Linphone App and Ringing on Incoming Call
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 19:52:31 -0500

Dear Linphone Users:

I have been using the Windows 10 App for Linphone with great success, and I have found it to work very well. However, there is one small issue that keeps coming up and I have not been able to find a solution to this anywhere.

When receiving an incoming call, if I am watching the app, I see the incoming call come in and I can answer the call. However, the app does not ring on an incoming call, so I don’t know when I am receiving an incoming call unless I am watching the app. Obviously this doesn’t work very well. What can I do to fix this? I’m running Windows 10 v. 1607 and Linphone App Windows 10 1.1.0.

                Yours truly,

                                Aaron W. Hsu

--
Aaron W. Hsu | address@hidden | http://www.sacrideo.us