[Linphone-users] Telefon number adress in Linphone Windows 10 universal

From: breuleux.roger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Telefon number adress in Linphone Windows 10 universal app (desktop and mobile)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 16:08:19 +0100

The app fetches contacts from my Outlook contact list and uses the selected telefon number in the sip adress field. The numbers in the contact list contain a blank after the country code. The app replaces the blank in the adress field with the string «%20»; this leads to the message «invalid telefon number» when the call is executed. Eliminationg the string before the call also eliminates the problem. As a workaround this is rather inconvenient. How cn I avoid this falsification?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10