[Linphone-users] Linphone for iPhone crashes when receiving incoming cal

From: Curtis
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone for iPhone crashes when receiving incoming calls
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 13:09:00 -0800

I have the latest Linphone 3.15 configured for versature.com service on
my iPhone4s (iOS 9.3.3).  I can make an outgoing call from Linphone, but
an incoming call crashes Linphone.  How can I help provide debugging
details for this crash?  I've turned on Debug to "Application only", but
not sure how to access the log.

For now, my iPhone successfully uses the free version of Media5-fone
with the versature.com service for incoming and outgoing calls, but I
would like to switch to the Linphone app whenever possible.

Curtis.