Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 'multiple lines' ?

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 'multiple lines' ?
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 10:23:11 -0500

It should do that out of the box.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Per Enstedt <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all,

I have a question regarding ‘multiple lines’ in linphone desktop versions:

Say that linphone is in an established call. Another call comes in. My Linphone responds with ‘Busy Here’ immediately on this second call.

Is there a setting in linphone that would allow this second call to popup as a new incoming call, and the user can then decide to answer or reject it?

Br,

Per Enstedt