Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 'multiple lines' ?

From: Per Enstedt
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 'multiple lines' ?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:11:21 +0000

Hello,

Yes, I noticed that later on.

The problem was really that I was making that second call from the same remote user (same account). It seems that the second call (or multiple calls) from the same remote user is blocked by default in linphone. If the calls come from different users, then everything works fine.

So sorry! My mistake.

/Per