[Linphone-users] problems with Linphone

From: Rosie Riedlinger
Subject: [Linphone-users] problems with Linphone
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 17:04:48 +0100

Hi

I had a problem the after the installing from Linphone on my new Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone, I could call others and HERE THEM but they did not here ME ??

Does anyone have an idea what is the problem. Than I used the App from my old mobile Samsung A5 and this works properly !!

The tecnician from the Samsung centre told me that it is not possible that because of a mobile phone the connection does not work properly!!  But I had now the confirmation that it works fine on one more simple phone like the A5 and on the new Galaxy S7 IT DOES NOT !!

Thank you for any suggestion ore help

Rosemarie T.