Re: [Linphone-users] switching accounts Android app

From: Arie de Jonge
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] switching accounts Android app
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 05:43:02 +0100

On 07/02/17 19:56, Russell Treleaven wrote:
You can either change the default account under settings

Yes, that works but is not as easy as a selector like the desktop version.

or just dial a fully qualified sip URI like sip:address@hidden

That uses the default account while I want to use the second account.

So I guess only changing the default account is the solution?

Kind regards, Arie