[Linphone-users] Problems with IOS 10 app

From: Brad Smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems with IOS 10 app
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:50:31 -0500

Hello,

We have an asterisk server setup on a private network with no access to the internet.  We are using linphone as our asterisk client and it works pretty well.  The problem we are having is with conferencing.  Under IOS 9 with the ios app we had zero problems.  When we went to IOS 10 everything but conferencing works correctly.  We have a message that plays before the conference is initialized.  The first time we start the conference it works.  The second time the audio from the message fades out and then we have no audio at all.  We can close the app (swipe it out) and it will work one time again.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.