[Linphone-users] linphone-desktop compile error

From: bobbytrs
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-desktop compile error
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:13:43 -0700 (MST)

tiring to get this solved for almost a week and I'm ready to give up, so
asking the community before i give up.

I'm trying to make linphone desktop on a mac, and I get this error before
the build fails:

-- Check if the system is big endian - little endian
CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:84 (bc_apply_compile_flags):
  Unknown CMake command "bc_apply_compile_flags".

See also
"/Users/admin/Documents/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/Build/ortp/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/Users/admin/Documents/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/Build/ortp/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
make[3]: ***
[/Users/admin/Documents/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/Stamp/EP_ortp/EP_ortp-configure]
Error 1
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/EP_ortp.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [desktop-build] Error 2

I've tried everything on google but no luck. Can anyone please help?