[Linphone-users] Dialing pauses with commas doesn't seem to work

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: [Linphone-users] Dialing pauses with commas doesn't seem to work
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 08:02:38 -0700

Hi!

Is it supported to dial pauses using commas in my contact numbers?
For example: 5558883828,,324

I would expect the first 10 digits to be sent, then wait about 4
seconds, and then send the remaining 3 digits (the extension).

As soon as I try to initiate the phone call I see a "Call declined"
message. On my VoIP provider side, it seems they are receiving the
number as "5558883828324", that is, without the commas.

I used Bria before on iOS, and this was working fine, with the same VoIP
provider.

It seems this might be a bug, given that the Linphone UI for entering
numbers has a 'P' (as in Pause)  button that inserts commas.

Thanks,

Maxim