[Linphone-users] Configuration file on android

From: geo cherchetout
Subject: [Linphone-users] Configuration file on android
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 13:53:49 +0200

Hello all,

Is there somebody who can post here his/her minimal (anonymized) config file allowing registering on sip.linphone.org ?

I couldn't anyway enter manually a correct config so Linphone could register on sip.linphone.org.

So I am trying provisioning my linphone with the linphonerc.xml I got from my .linphonerc used successfully on pc with this command:

$ lpc2xml_test convert /.linphonerc /tmp/linphonerc.xml

Source: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Remote Provisioning/

My smartphone get the file from my http server and Linphone doesn't die but cannot register. I suspect there are in this file some parameters that android's Linphone doesn't like ?

Many thanks in advance.

--
GC