[Linphone-users] What is a Linphone account to-day ?

From: geo cherchetout
Subject: [Linphone-users] What is a Linphone account to-day ?
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 16:00:56 +0200

Hello,

For years, I happily use a free Linphone account on my pc and I should like to use the same free account on my new android smartphone. But when I choose "use a Linphone account" on this smartphone, I get a window where I am talled for a numero instead of an IRL. (?) Is presently linphone.org a commercial sip provider allowing phone calls to and from other commercial or public compagnies subscribers ? I don't need this since I have already another provider.

Do I have to choose "use a sip account" ? It is what I am trying since yesterday but it seems I am not able to enter the right parameters since I never can register. (Linphone is not running in the same time on my pc.) Are there differences between parameters on pc and parameters on android ?

Many thanks in advance for your answers.

--
GC