Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 4 running error on Linux Mint 18.1

From: Andrea Tasca
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 4 running error on Linux Mint 18.1
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:03:19 +0200

Hi,

my pc is an Asus N751JK-T7043.

The application stops after displaying these errors.

On 06/15/2017 05:39 PM, Ghislain Mary wrote:

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for this bug report.

The icon not showing in the application menu seems to be an issue in Cinnamon that does not handle the XDG_DATA_DIRS variable correctly and further do not find the desktop files from flatpak.

Concerning the error you get when running the application, could you tell us which computer brand/model you are using? Does the application stop or does it continue running even if you have these errors in the terminal?

Cheers,

Ghislain