[Linphone-users] How to change linphonerc on Android

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to change linphonerc on Android
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:44:03 -0400

I need to increase the gain because the volume (both for playback and
for the microphone) is too low on my phone.

I found a linphonerc file in /data/data/org.linphone/files/linphonerc,
but that file is re-created every time Linphone is started, so any edits
there are constantly overridden.

Is there some other place where I can put linphonerc customizations instead?
[ Obviously, I'd rather not have to make my own APK just to add 2 lines
to a config file.  ]

        Stefan "Using the F-Droid build of Linphone"