Re: [Linphone-users] IOS Debugging/Log capability

From: Robert Dixon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] IOS Debugging/Log capability
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:41:51 -0400

No we do not have a support contract.
If that is required, then that should be stated in the information, and at least the email should be answered to that effect.

We are a group of ham radio operators who provide volunteer emergency communications to various
relief agencies.  We create our own “Internet” when needed if normal communications are disabled.

Bob