[Linphone-users] Feature Request: Individual Account Availability

From: Mark Murawski
Subject: [Linphone-users] Feature Request: Individual Account Availability
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:24:34 -0400

Hi,

I routinely use soft phones to test customers systems on a temporary extension, or an extension that happens to be unused at the time. With other soft phones I can add an account, register it with the server, do some test calls and then unregister that one account/extension.

With linphone it's an all or nothing approach. If I set my presense to online, then it onlines all accounts. I would have to delete an account to unregister it. This leaves the busywork of haing to re-enter all the credentials next time i need to use a particular account.

Linphone is a wonderful soft phone and with the 4.0 release, definitely knocks the socks off of the competition. But I can't use linphone in my day-to-day use due to the lack of ability to activate/inactivate individual registrations...this would be a great feature to have!

Thanks.