[Linphone-users] Cannot add new account

From: Mark Murawski
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot add new account
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:40:40 -0400

The account wizards seem to work, but I would like to be able to add an account from the Preferences -> SIP Accounts menu.

The attached is what I get... the 'Confirm' button never lights up no matter what I try for SIP address.

I've tried:
username
sip:username
sip:address@hidden
sip:address@hidden:ip

There's no indication from the interface as to what data is actually expected in this field, and there's no indication about which field is even wrong. I'm just making the assumption that it's probably this particular field because the others are so straightforward.

The other problem with this dialog is that the Transport dropdown does nothing. When clicking on it, it's as if it was not clicked on at all and no dropdown is presented.