[Linphone-users] Forwarding option for free linphone.org SIP service

From: Martin Glaser
Subject: [Linphone-users] Forwarding option for free linphone.org SIP service
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:43:24 +0200

Hi,

it would be really nice to have a possibility to configure the SIP service to
forward a not answered incoming call after some time to another SIP address.

I would like to use this to get calls forwarded to a voicemail after 20 seconds.

As far as I have seen in the Flexisip documentation the server has this
routing/forwarding capability already so I think this request is about making
it possible for a registered user to make this setting in the configuration.

Is there maybe already a way to get it done?

Best Regards

 Martin Glaser