[Linphone-users] Linphone Freezes on Connection

From: afinn
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Freezes on Connection
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:10:33 -0700 (MST)

I am running version 3.6.1 as installed via apt on a raspberry pi. As soon as
a call shows up (not even answered) linphonec freezes. No more commands can
be entered and the interface locks. Also, if I try to do it all via
linphonecsh that locks too. I can't just control C, i have to force quit the
terminal itself.

Extra weirdness. The daemon keeps working. I can watch the logs and see new
calls.