[Linphone-users] Windows 10 Universal App not receiving call

From: Fernando Fernandez Studios New York Radio Maria Español
Subject: [Linphone-users] Windows 10 Universal App not receiving call
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:08:44 -0400

Hello,

I installed the universal app on my lumia 950XL and also on a Windows 10 PC, I can make a calls but I can not receive calls, it go strait to voicemail.  I tried the latest desktop version of Linphone and that one works perfectly.  I input the same information to both version of Linphone.  Is there anything I should try to make the Universal App for windows 10 to work on my cell phone and pc?  Thank you very much