Re: [Linphone-users] Kernel Panic on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) when Linp

From: Vincenzo Vitale
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Kernel Panic on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) when Linphone (4.1.1) is launched
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:07:09 +0200

I also disagree.

About the hardware fault, as you say, like cell in RAM or other… , I don’t understand why I have the same symptom (kernel panic) on 2 different mac (a MacBook air and an iMac).
Please help me on how I have to do in order to be sure that the cause is the audio card, please suggest me a practice way to do this. Sorry for my inexperience...

Thank you.