[Linphone-users] Linphone OS X continues to ring in the background of th

From: Filipe Banzoli
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone OS X continues to ring in the background of the call & is closing unexpectedly
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:31:38 -0200

Hello and good afternoon!

I'd like to see if there's a solution to the problemm we are facing here with LINPHONE.

During the conversation there's a ringing sound in the background when someone else is calling and it's very hard to hear the end user. We tried hard to remove this ringing sound in the background of the call, but we didn't find a solution..

By the way the software is also closing unexpectedly when minimized, not while a call, but while it's in the background. We are having to reopen the program a couple of times a day..

I appreciate your attention and I'm hoping to see if someone can help me with this issue!

Thanks so much!