[Linphone-users] Linphone stopped working with VoIP.ms

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone stopped working with VoIP.ms
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:43:38 -0400

I had this strange situation happening today: after working very well
for months Linphone 3.1.0 (the latest available from f-droid on Android)
suddenly stopped working with the VoIP.ms SIP service provider. The
issue is that while I can hear my interlocutor, they can't hear me.

What would be the best way to troubleshoot this? I've seen a "Debug"
check in the app, but I'm not sure where it outputs logs or anything.

Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks for the great software,

Maxim