[Linphone-users] Bug report: Account creation for Brazilian phone number

From: \"Hugo De Benedittis (2018)\"
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Account creation for Brazilian phone numbers
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:11:38 -0500

Hi, I'm trying to create an account with a Brazilian phone number in the following format: +55(11)90000-0000. It is the standard for Sao Paulo capital with the "11" local extension and the "9" for mobile phones, followed by 8 digits.

Description of the error: In the Android app assistant, when I digit "11900000000" in the phone number field, it returns a wrong SIP address "Your SIP addresse is <address@hidden>" where a "1" is missing. Then I click on the create account button and the wrong phone number appears again. I didn't received the activation SMS.

When I tried to create an account with a username, I had the same problem. I didn't received the activation SMS.

Please let me know if I can contribute with testing or translation maybe.

Thanks in advance
Hugo