[Linphone-users] linphone android: how to configure trunk line prefix?

From: Simon Harhues
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone android: how to configure trunk line prefix?
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 22:30:21 +0100

Dear community,

I freshly installed linphone for android (3.3.1) and configured it with
our SIP telephone system. The registration works. I can receive calls
from outside via my outside number.
But if I want to dial an outside number I do have to prefix the number
with a 0 to get a trunk line. I'd like to automate that to be able to
dial from within my contacts. I was hoping that the setting option
"prefix" would do that, but this option doesn't seem to have any effect.
How do I configure linphone correctly?

Thanks in advance!