[Linphone-users] Crash (Win7 Client) @ accepting Call from Android (same

From: Klaus Thoma
Subject: [Linphone-users] Crash (Win7 Client) @ accepting Call from Android (same account) Wifi
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:36:34 +0100

Hi!

Incoming Call from my Android  to Windows, via local wifi.
1. Bug - No Ringtone only Desktop notification
2. Bug - Immediate crash After attempting to accept call, On windows Client
Incoming Call on my Android from Windows:
3. Bug Windows Client crashes, after picking up on Android

Auxilary Details:

Systems: Windows 7 Personal 64bit,  linphone version 4.0 and 4.1.1
                 Samsung S3, cyanogenmod 11-2016115, linphone 3.3.1
1st Dummy Test after installing Application on both devices
Using same account on both devices.
OpenH264 installed at Linphone installation (win)

if considered helpful Windows crashdump, is available here (as i take it, yo not fond of attachements):
  www.knurpsl.de/TEST/Report.zip  (Refers to Bug #2)

This is my first bugreport (for an OS project), if you find it helpfull - good, if you require more Info - sure if you have constructive criticism about posting potentially further Bugreports - good if you wanna give me grief about Netiquette/etc - get lost, one reply will suffice and i`ll shut up (Flame retardant Policy)

This is an exciting project, i have been waiting for a while for it. Keep on going fellas!

Best Regards

Klaus