[Linphone-users] Building Linphone-desktop 4.1 under Debian - sound driv

From: mark
Subject: [Linphone-users] Building Linphone-desktop 4.1 under Debian - sound driver API error
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:25:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am building Linphone-Desktop with "all codecs" under Debian 9. It's a new VM
and so I am installing all of the dependencies. I have made i pretty far but my
build stops when I get to:

[ 52%] Performing configure step for 'EP_ms2'
/home/mark/git_projects/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop//tmp/EP_ms2/EP_ms2-cache-Release.cmake
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:321 (message):
  Could not find a support sound driver API.  Use -DENABLE_SOUND=NO if you
  don't care about having sound.

I suspect I am missing a dependency. Can someone suggest what I need to fix
this?

Also any other depencies that I have missed? (so far I have: nasm yasm doxygen
cmake graphviz python-pip pkg-config dh-autoreconf libx11-dev libxv-dev
libqt4-opengl libpulse-dev libavcodec-dev qt5-default)

Thanks!!
Mark