Re: [Linphone-users] Voicemail providers

From: Christopher Woods
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Voicemail providers
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 01:43:24 +0000

What's your budget? Do you want it to be pure SIP with MWI, or a hybrid/compromise with perhaps more convenience or features?

Check out Callcentric or Sipgate / Voipfone if you're fine with a UK number.

Alternatively, use Google Voice with the Simonics Google Voice Gateway service (does the Jabber/SIP conversion for you).

Cheers
Chris