[Linphone-users] Brasilian phone numbers are truncated

From: David Pirotte
Subject: [Linphone-users] Brasilian phone numbers are truncated
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:54:19 -0300

Hello,

During the 'use sip account' assistant steps, we are offered to link the sip
account to a celular phone number, this fails in Brasil:

        In Brasil, it's been a few years now that there is one additional
digit, but
        linphone 3.3.2 'truncs' the number we just entered

        this leads to linphone sending the 4 digits code to a wrong phone
number,
        and the sip is not added ...

Thanks,
David