Re: [Linphone-users] Conferencing

From: Willem van der Walt
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Conferencing
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 07:32:15 +0200 (SAST)

In 3.5.0 where I am starting to use linphonec, there is a command conference.
help conference
'conference add <call id> : join the call with id 'call id' into the audio conference.'conference rm <call id> : remove the call with id 'call id' from the audio conference. This is the command line client, but I am sure you who has that much of a later version must have the feature.
I have not used it though, so cannot tell how well it works.
HTH, Willem