[Linphone-users] Linphone, how to run cli commands?

From: Ronny Becker
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone, how to run cli commands?
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 07:19:02 +0000

Hello @all,
I am using linphone 4.1.1 on a Fedora 28 Workstation machine. It is installed using flatpak.

Now, I'd like to use dialing by command line and found that linephonecsh should do it. But I do not know how to run the command? I found a binary in the flatpak directory, but that does not work.
I'd like to dial or hangup using cli ... but generally using the desktop App. Is linphonecsh the correct tool?

Thanks for any hint on that!

Ronny