Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: need Linphone Source code link

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: need Linphone Source code link
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 15:13:41 +0200

Hello,

Linphone is on open source software, it’s source code and info on how to run it are available here : https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/

Regards,
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications

Le 7 mai 2018 à 04:55, Sklife Sk <address@hidden> a écrit :

HI

Is it official Linphone provide source code is it a paid version for  449$.  i was checking many of the blogs there i found a linphone related blog there it mentioned a mail address once i reach for source code i got the below replay

please let me know is it offical or not?

if not is it possible to get source code if yes please let me know the official process

if you provide code is it possible to customize the app without integrating your libraries for our application

FYI i was sending the mail which i got from the person...

please revertback with my queries asap...

Please more contact to Skype address@hidden
Hi Friends,

I am Android Developer and i developed Linphone own source code which runs in Android Studio if you want source code then specially provide you only android 449$.You just download source code and open in Android Studio IDE.You don't Want to Import any other library.

If you want both android and iOS source code then I will provide you 999$.

I know you tell me it's open source code but you try download from Github and run linphone orignal source code it's not working and it's to missing library.

Benefits:-

--> No Need to import all Library.
--> No Need to build project in Ubuntu in Linux its run in Windows & Mac
--> Easy to customization Logo,Name,UI.
--> Save time for development.
--> 24x7 Support Provide
--> Online Code Implementation (TeamViewer)

Android APK:-

Android Live Testing Video:-

If you buy my developed source code then i will setup all source code into your PC and run into your devices.

Thank you