[Linphone-users] Linphone Python Wrapper

From: [DEM] Stefano De Martini
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Python Wrapper
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 12:13:53 +0000

I am struggling to recompile Linphone Python Wrapper with H264 support but i
cannot find a single hint about to do that. I only find precompiled version
(linphone4rasperry) but it supports only VP8.
Is there someone who kindly can give me a starting point? I would use it on a
Rasperry PI3.
Page https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Raspberrypi:start does not work
anymore...
I have already compiled (and used) Linphone desktop w/o ui with h264 and works
fine. (Linphonec)

Thanks in advance
Stefano De Martini