[Linphone-users] 4.0.0 seriously flawed

From: Pierre Fortin
Subject: [Linphone-users] 4.0.0 seriously flawed
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:18:29 -0400

4.0.0 (android) unregistered itself again. Killed & restarted the app.
Now, it presents a screen (different from what was presented at first startup) asking "Do you want to link the account <account> with your phone number?" plus "MAYBE LATER" and "LINK" buttons. Maybe later needs 2 or more taps; back button is ignored. Link likely acts as previously reported, so I didn't try it.