[Linphone-users] Linphone account linking phone number losses digit

From: j z
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone account linking phone number losses digit
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:04:28 +1200

When I try to link my linphone account to a phone number I enter my phone number and it drops the first entered digit.  Select +64 New Zealand and enter number eg +64 22408xxxx the number a text is sent is +642408xxxx why did it drop the first 2 - thus I
I don’t get the confirmation text. I could try to enter the number with a leading 0 but the entire number is not accepted, get number to long. So there is a bug there somewhere.  This happens on both the latest android and ios apps.

Thanks.