[Linphone-users] Common sources of errors

From: Kentaro YAMAMOTO
Subject: [Linphone-users] Common sources of errors
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:56:30 +0900

Hello linphone-users,

Is there a list of common source of errors or a recommended set of
configuration for the use of Linphone between hosts that are behind
NATs?

The background is that I and my wife, who are behind different NATs,
used to be able to use Linphone to communicate with each other for a
while although after she switched to a newly-obtained account at
sip.linphone.org from an old one at the same server we are unable to;
for instance, initiating a phone call from my client does not ring my
wife's, and sending an instant messaging ends up with a ! sign in a
red circle.  Since she's not physically present, I cannot provide
accurate technical details, so I thought that there might be a general
list of things to check that I could use.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Best,
--
Kentaro YAMAMOTO <address@hidden>