[Linphone-users] sip.linphone.org and UDP no longer working?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Linphone-users] sip.linphone.org and UDP no longer working?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 18:43:17 -0500

(I am helping someone debug a SIP setup.)

I am seeing that a user account on linphone.org that used to work fine
is no longer registering.  A VOIP phone is sending register messages via
UDP to port 5060 (to sip.linphone.org, which inverse dns says is
sip1.linphone.org), and I am seeing port unreachables coming back.

I know it's lame for a phone to use UDP/5060 instead of TLS.  but, I
have not seen any announcements that linphone.org is no longer
supporting regular UDP sip.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Greg