Re: [Linphone-users] How does update check works?

From: pK
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How does update check works?
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 05:21:07 +0000

Problem solved. (this has been fixed already in the master branch)

Digging deeper into this issue lead me to this commit, which was included after the 4.0.1 release, and apparently fixes my problem. First I found this, then later I noticed that the onVersionUpdateCheckResultReceived method is empty in 4.0.x.