[Linphone-users] command line to reset completely linphone linux

From: yop
Subject: [Linphone-users] command line to reset completely linphone linux
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 11:53:05 -0500

Hi, as I described below, after my PC crashed I am not able to login again at linphone, this happened to me one time and I tried to erase my account, uninstall and install linphone and still have the problem, the only thing that helped me was erase the complete OS and then installed again. It seems (for me) that some code was not ended correctly and is in a loop or something similar.

So, is there a command line for linux to completely reset linphone erasing all users?

Thanks in advance.

pablo

sip:address@hidden

Hello, I had the following problem:

my PC turn off because a battery problem when linphone was on, since then I could not login in linphone and the debug windows repeat this message:

----------------
message: Outgoing socket created on port 40508!
message: Cannot connect socket node / select timeout (0 ms)
message: socket node:sip.linphone.org, socket 19 [pos=0], in progress
message: Cannot connect socket node / select timeout (0 ms)
message: tcp_tl_keepalive socket node:91.121.209.194:5060, socket 19 [pos=0], in progress
message: socket 91.121.209.194:5060: error 111
message: Local interface to reach 87.98.157.38 is 192.168.1.34.

could someone help me please?

pablo