[Linphone-users] Linphone account pb

From: Guillaume S
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone account pb
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 22:39:49 +0100

Hello
I have a big problem: I know my account name and the phone number associated is the correct one. I wanted to change my password and tried to recover it. The problem is that given my account name and email address the answer is that the account doesn't exist but it does. May I can update my account parameters using my name /account and the phone number?
Or explain me what I should do.
Thanks in advance.
Regards