[Linphone-users] Notification of missed calls

From: David Burleigh
Subject: [Linphone-users] Notification of missed calls
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 09:40:26 -0400

I have been using Linphone 4.1.1 on Ubuntu 18.10 for several months now, and I like it very much except for one very annoying thing: I don't get notifications of missed calls. I really want to keep using Linphone, as I don't like using commercial software, but this lack of notifications of missed calls is forcing me back to using Zoiper. Please, if I am missing something, if there is some way to make Linphone give some visible indication of missed calls, I really want to know about it!