[Linphone-users] Logging In--SIP Server Account

From: Mark Shields
Subject: [Linphone-users] Logging In--SIP Server Account
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 17:57:48 +0000

Hello.

I joined as a user of the Linphone SIP server. So far I haven't been able to
make anything work, not even logging in to find out more about the server,
especially how to configure things.

When I try to log in, there is a place for my username and password. That is
understandable. But then there is a place for phone number. I don't know what
phone number to use, or what form to put it in (prefixes?).

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark S.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T