Re: [Linphone-users] Crash with Linphone on BB Q10 with BB OS 10.3.3.312

From: Mark Shields
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Crash with Linphone on BB Q10 with BB OS 10.3.3.3127
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 14:17:52 +0000

Dejan,

Sorry I am new to this, no answer for you, but pleased to see another
BlackBerry user here. I have Taki and Sip-fm installed on my Q20 (Classic) and
Passport. I like Taki better. Did not know that the Linphone app was available
for BB10. I am actually more interested in the legacy BlackBerry devices--the
9790 is my favorite. There I use VMobile (both ways) and MobileVoip (outgoing
calls only).

Mark
<+><

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T