[Linphone-users] Linphone won't compile on FreeBSDCurrent13

From: nevets
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone won't compile on FreeBSDCurrent13
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 04:46:10 +0100

Hi,
My OS just updated and Linphone does not now compile.
My OS app cafe is missing the binary to install because of this.
I suspect liblinphone is the issue.
Please advise if you can get Linphone Desktop updated to work with my OS.
System info provided below.

Thanks,

Steve

Detail
My OS is Trident (TrueOS with Lumina Desktop), essentially FreeBSDCurrent13.

Project Trident Information
--------------------------------------
OS Version: 19.04-RELEASE
Build Date: Mon  6 May 2019 23:08:41 AEST
Boot Type: BIOS
--------------------------------------
TrueOS Sources Used:
  Base Repository: https://github.com/trueos/trueos
  Base Commit Branch or Tag: trueos-stable-18.12-cleanbuild
  Ports Repository: https://github.com/trueos/trueos-ports
--------------------------------------
System Specs:
  Boot Method: BIOS
  Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
  Physical CPUs: 4
  Physical Memory: 7.85 GB
--------------------------------------
X11 Information:
  X11 Configuration File: /usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf
  X11 Driver Running: modesetting
--------------------------------------
GPU Information:
address@hidden:0:2:0: class=0x030000 card=0x7a151462 chip=0x19128086 rev=0x06 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'HD Graphics 530'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA
Network Device Information
address@hidden:1:0:0: class=0x020000 card=0x7a151462 chip=0x816810ec rev=0x15 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.'
device = 'RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller'
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet