[Linphone-users] python wrapper and coded

From: Wlady
Subject: [Linphone-users] python wrapper and coded
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 13:07:31 +0200

Hi everybody,

I've installed linphone with all codecs and python wrapper on raspberry and I wrote some code to make automatic calls. I need to make video calls using H263 or H264 codec. I've tried using linphonec -C command line and I can make video calls without any problem, but using python wrapper I see only VP8 as available codec.

Any suggestions to use H263/H264 codec with python wrapper?

thanks