Re: [Linphone-users] Account creation issues

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Account creation issues
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:33:36 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the notice.
We faced some issues with our servers. Hopefully service is now fully back.

Cheers

Le 5 juin 2019 à 10:13, Maria Teresa Ruiz <address@hidden> a écrit :

Good morning,

There seems to be some issues with account creation. I have tried different methods for creating the account:

- https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home

If a create a new account with username and password, I receive the confirmation and activation emails but I can't register afterwards. The account seems to be created properly, because I can manage the account from the freesip webpage.

- Linphone Desktop

I have also tried created an email account from the Liphone Desktop, with worse results. I receive the confirmation email, but I keep getting an error saying I need to validate the account. I realized the Username was empty when I opened the validation link.  I can't register or manage the account from the freesip webpage. If I try to create the same account again, I get an "Already exists" error.

- Linphone Android APP

I have also created an account using the Android App, in this case I was forced to add a phone number. I could create and register with this account using the phone login. However, I can't seem to manage the acount from the webpage.

Regards