Re: [Linphone-users] Service unavailable , Ubuntu 18.04, Linphone 3.6.1

From: Joe Bidon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Service unavailable , Ubuntu 18.04, Linphone 3.6.1
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:51:40 +0200

You should try the flatpak version. It works well for me (with the standard 18.04 version of flatpak).

Le dim. 16 juin 2019 à 03:19, Ken <address@hidden> a écrit :
Personally, I tried a couple of versions of Linphone on my Linux OS (Mint 19). Version 4.x would not work at all... I installed your version via the "software manager" UI and it worked... sort of. I thought the sound quality was not so good so I have returned to using Zoiper 5 debian (Free) it works well enough for my needs.  I think that someone needs to compile a Linphone users guide as there is a lot of confusion associated with the installation & use of this softphone... IMHO
Ken